2 weeks of ED has finally came to an end.
I shouldn't be complaining of boredom at all. Isn't it good to have as little patients as possible? I wished days in ED will end asap, not until the last day in the ED that I wish it was longer. Followed YY and ran in between ED and St Joseph was a nice experience. Although not entirely ED stuff that I did (eg filling up extra copies of blood test request forms), but having someone kind enough to go through the basics with me was very helpful. Thanks YY, didn't get to thank you properly that day.
Bb said I went to town almost everyday when he is here. He got himself a nice jacket and a nice shirt. Officially a TopMan now! ;) I got myself a nice top and skirt too, totally satisfying! :D Almost forgot about the 1euro pool in the Uni, luckily I did not. :D
I have been sleeping at 9pm these days - the reason why I didn't update till now.

0 msgs:
Post a Comment