Monday, January 4, 2010

happy new year!

I think I am lazier this year. Now only update.


My first new year was spent in London, and the second year in Florence and Venice. This year I was finally in Galway, at least when people ask 'How's new year in Galway?', I have an answer. Well it was frosty and temperature as low as -6C, but we had a warm dinner party in Shantalla. =)

First new year day was thought to be boring as well, but at least we did went out for groceries and McD. The house was freaking cold, until the kerosine arrived the day after. Ice skating was another new year activity. It was expensive, 14euros for 45min, but I finally caught the basic skill, instead of falling stupidly over and over again like last time. My second skating experience, I fell 3 times, which I think was really not bad. :D

Kappaya wasn't open again. Our dinner outside turned out to be self cooked. Beef stew with potato was the highlight! Bb is indeed a great chef! He's not just a chicken expert! XD

p/s: School starting soon, I'm not ready for it yet. :(

0 msgs: