I wouldn't say that taking history is fun. But presenting it is definitely interesting!
Took a history of a post-mastectomy lady and a diverticular abscess-drained gentleman. The lady was very helpful, so as the gentleman despite the fact that he kept repeating 'u know what i mean' that made the conversation quite confusing. Presented the gentleman's case to Dr Bernard and guess what, it was an eye opener just like the one I presented to Dr Ciaran. It was very kind of him to actually spare out a lot of time teaching. He even gave me an interesting case, which I am yet to take the history of.
Played with the simulator again today, and this time I was playing for 2 hours. :D Just noticed this thing called 'path length' and 'economy of movement' that I always scored quite low. Had 3 teach me sessions on the same thing but still cant get the idea of 'economy'. None of those spoilt my mood to play anyway! ;)
Attended the multi-disciplinary meeting this morning and I truly appreciated it. Maybe I might came late or cabut early in the future meetings, but today's one was definitely interesting. 22yo with breast pain, ended up invasive carcinoma. How sad.
Was thinking of having my biological clock reset. How about 10pm-5am?

0 msgs:
Post a Comment