Sunday, February 21, 2010

another CNY celebration

One of the greatest events of the week, after coming back from Manchester!


The dinner was very nice, nice in terms of people and atmosphere but the food was quite disappointing. Had a lot of fun catching up with 'long lost' friends of the society! 


Spent half of the day packing stuff into boxes. Officially got the key yesterday and am feeling secured to shift some of my important stuff there. Am gonna steal a trolley tomorrow. Oops, in fact just to borrow hehe! 


This whole week was really very free, it feels like it is specially designed for me to celebrate CNY, valentine's and my bday! So I didn't really feel guilty for not studying much, because it's my week/month! But I do get updated about House and Vampire Diaries so at least I sort of 'revise' a bit when watching House.


Gonna have the leftovers just now for lunch tomorrow. Cant wait!

0 msgs: