The day had a bad start but a very happy ending.
I always think 9-5 lecture with only 1hr lunch break is a very bad idea. Always have always will. Coffee is proven not to be able to keep me alert during lectures. My attention fanned off every now and then, and in the end, I barely picked up 50% of the entire lecture. Sad sad. Bad bad.
Immediately after lecture, I made my way to town for a dinner, a self organized early birthday dinner. Almost everyone turned up, not to my surprise; to my surprise, I have a chocolate cheese fruit cake as well as lovely gifts awaiting me! And tmr, another one for me to pick up too! Felt super loved! XD
I got a feeling. Wohoo~ Tonight's gonna be a good night. My last night in my most comfy room so far. I'm heavy hearted, but I'm happy. Hope dad's happy too, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! :D
Saturday, February 27, 2010
happy daddy, happy me
Posted by iamlz at 8:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 msgs:
Post a Comment