Friday, June 8, 2012

Memo

旅游时写下的 memo,可是当时最真实的心情。

Sicily
1.  Caught a glimpse of sunset while landing. Very beautiful. By the time I came out from the airport, the sun has sunk into the sea. Being in a foreign land that speaks totally foreign language scares me a lil. The custom officer made me feel slightly unwelcomed. He was a lil annoyed because I don't speak his language.
2.  Cefalu is such a paradise. Went surfing for the 2nd time, think my improvement wasn't as good as the 1st. Great craig tho. The sunset at the Cefalu beach was simply amazing. How I wish my camera still got battery. A lemon cello and a red wine led us into another round of drinking - 2 bottles of wine and a bellini. It feels good :D
3.  Back to Palermo. The 1st day experience of encountering sleazy Sicilian men made me feel so insecure and naked. Rented a car last minute at a good price. Had a great evening stroll and seafood spaghetti in Mondello. These totally made my day :D Palermo is not so bad afterall, with a car!
4.  Today's schedule was a very spontaneous one. Drove all the way to Milazzo. Mud bath and hotspring were very soothing but drained off all my energy. Had the worst pasta for lunch, but the best for dinner.
5.  Segesta today. Seen the magnificient Greek temple and theatre. Drove a short journey but got swap over very fast. This is the lowest point in the entire journey. I felt no trust.


Bavaria (Munich, Fussen, Salzburg)
1.  (missing)
2.  Took me a good few hours deciding where to go, finally decided to do 1 more day of Munich city. It was already 11, and Inez would have left. Jac delivered a bad news - she's not coming anymore. Went to the Deutsches Museum, and then Hofbrauhaus for beer. Swallowed all 500ml, guess I was pretty upset from Jac's absence, altho I didnt admit it myself.
3.  Woke up with the worst epistaxis in my life. Was supposed to take the 12.04 train but the one I hop on left at 11.45! Omg I hope I didn't take the wrong express train :( (luckily it was the right train, no one checked my tic anyway). There are a lot of solar plates here really. And there are these interesting tall, slender trees that only have leaves at the tips. Beautiful beautiful Neuschwanstein castle, the prettiest part was under construction :/ Lost my umbrella there, highly suspected the tour group from China stole it. Unfortunately I have no proof :( It was nice to have an accompanying friend on the way back. He treated me Kranski (I duno if it is rude to offer to pay him). When back to hostel, a dormmate wouldn't let me shower. Ridikulus. As if I care, it was just 11pm.
4. Salzburg today! Had the least sleep for the past few days to catch the early train. Hoping for a sunny warm weather! Mozart and the sound of music and ntg else. Too rush to catch a train to Hallstatt or St Wolfgang. Spotted Prien em Chiemsee on the way back, and later on only realize they have got very nice lake (interested!) and palace there. Went back to hostel to realize half of my dormmates were gone. Quite a depressing day for this trip, cuz I felt lonely. Claimed my free drink and met pat from US. My new friend of the day, and he made my day!
5.  It was raining and I miss Munich already. Regretted for not leaving contact details with Inez. Thank god met Natallia during breakfast! My adventure is finally coming to an end. When Jac told me that she couldn't make it, I wonder why I wasn't angry at all. Rather I was relieved - I have finally gotten an answer. having so much time for myself, I made a lot of thinking that I don't know if they are of any use. But I enjoyed every single moment of it. Reading 'The Shack' made me think even further. It would all not be the same if I travel with a company. The satisfaction of overcoming fears of many uncertainties, and the sweetness of the fruits tasted at the end of the trip are undescribable. I am so blessed.

都是一些有的没的,如果你读到这里,我可要感谢你的耐心!:)

0 msgs: