Tuesday, February 2, 2010

what a day

It was supposed to be a happy day.


I enjoyed the badminton game. I made new friends. My mood was super good. Good thing just doesn't last, do they? Until I knew about something, something that I wish I would never know.

I wonder how fast a person can change. The minute before this, she was spilling all the bad things about her 'best' friend to you, and saying that they were not really friends. The next moment, she was in her room whispering with her 'best' friend, talking things about you.

I really wonder how much I could trust a person. The minute before this, she was telling you how tight her condition has been, and how hard she was trying to save money. The next moment, she bought something expensive, that is not essential at all, which to me, something that a 'tight' person wouldn't buy at all.

Explanation has been given, and she wasn't the one to be blamed totally. As a friend, at least you thought she was a friend, she put the blame on you and denied all the responsibilities, with words that were harsh to be said to a friend.

Speechless.

Missed my dinner today. I believe, everything will just be fine.

1 msgs:

chilli tang said...

u're not alone. my friend did that to me as well. dun layan them, psycho B.I.T.C.H!!