Friday, March 5, 2010

GI surgery

Day 5 in new house!

It was just last Sunday that we officially occupied this house, but it felt that we have been here for some time. Except the first morning when I woke up in confusion, I'm already used to this room, and have been looking forward to come back everyday. I missed my previous room, but I'm so loving this room, more than the previous!! ^^

Attachment with Prof McAnena (yes, he is a 'Prof' now!) was enjoyable so far. He was in such a good mood that he talked to us a lot. Plus, he has a very helpful team! Recalling the gastrectomy surgery witnessed 2 months ago, I was being quizzed about gastric carcinoma outside the theatre, and yea, by his Reg. Wonder if he still remembers me, which I doubt. ;)

Felt quite bad to disappoint Nuala again. Kept her waiting for 30mins the other day, and another 15mins this morning. Doing geriatrics makes me absent-minded? Nonsense!

It has been a long day, and it has been a long week. Luckily weekend is not far ahead! =)

0 msgs: