Friday, April 9, 2010

唏嘘

Checked my old mails during the short break between ward round and grand round.

It dated about 1.5 years ago. It is short, simple but concise, and straight to the point. The content is mainly about guilt and sorry for wrong doings, and attempts to repair damages. When I first read it 1.5 years back, I was almost entirely controlled by emotion, in which my eyes were shielded with anger and sadness. I held on so strong to my decision that no word can change my mind, at all.

Now that everything has moved on, and all the anger and sadness are over. I re-read the mail, and I sighed. All the old memories flashed back in front of my eyes. The tears, the laughters, the bitter, the sweetness. It would be a lie if I say I have no feeling towards it anymore. Just that this time round, it is no longer the feeling of love, but has been replaced with the feeling of 'xi1 xu1'.

Experiences help me grow. I still have mixed feelings, but I never regret making such decision. =)

0 msgs: