Thursday, April 15, 2010

trip planning

I love travelling. And I wana go travel.


Athens, Santorini Island, Krakow, Warsaw, Vienna, Salzburg, Zurich, Oslo, Stockholm, Berlin, Munich, and the list goes on. So so many places that I wana go. I purposely spare out the first and last week of my summer break for travelling. Not the destination, not the flight price, not the weather, not the time, but the travelling partner(s) issue is bothering me. Some are not interested. Some have been there. Some have no holiday. Some already have plans. And the list goes on as well. My previous trip was my first attempt to travel with random people. As in, with friends who aren't really friends before the trip. It was fun in the end but undeniably, the beginning was quite awkward. I can foresee that my coming trip will be the same again. Am I really that bei1 ai1 that I can't even find a friend to go travel with me?

I still love travelling. And I'm still going to travel. I don't care. ;)

0 msgs: