I still remembered how lazy I felt when packing. Felt like staying in room and rest only.
But I went to Belfast. Because I know, I won't regret any of my trip. And this time I proved myself right again. Belfast doesn't like me that much. Visit to the Giant Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Walled City of Derry was accompanied by rain. And when the weather was finally back sunny, it was a Sunday, an Easter Sunday, when all the shops were closed. ==
Luckily I was welcomed by the people. This is my very first 'random' tour, in which I travelled with 'random' friends and stayed over at a 'random' friend's place. I never expect it to turn out this fun travelling with new friends. We ate, we laughed, we gossiped, we shared. Sometimes we tend to share more stories with people not around us. Or it's just me?
Now I feel so lazy to unpack.
But I went to Belfast. Because I know, I won't regret any of my trip. And this time I proved myself right again. Belfast doesn't like me that much. Visit to the Giant Causeway, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Walled City of Derry was accompanied by rain. And when the weather was finally back sunny, it was a Sunday, an Easter Sunday, when all the shops were closed. ==
Luckily I was welcomed by the people. This is my very first 'random' tour, in which I travelled with 'random' friends and stayed over at a 'random' friend's place. I never expect it to turn out this fun travelling with new friends. We ate, we laughed, we gossiped, we shared. Sometimes we tend to share more stories with people not around us. Or it's just me?
Now I feel so lazy to unpack.

0 msgs:
Post a Comment