Wednesday, March 31, 2010

blogsphere I love you but not as much

I'm physically and mentally exhausted. It's almost 7pm but I still have to stay for a meeting.

Having no study mood at all, I started reading people's blogs. It used to be my daily routine to get myself updated with new posts, and get other people updated about myself (aka update my blog) too. Not sure it's because of privacy or determination or laziness problem I stopped updating daily. And stopped reading people's blogs.

Managed to follow a few people's blogs in the 1hr break. Many things has happened, good ones and bad ones. From the updated posts, I read can't-wait-to-be-shared happiness, I'm-lonely-I-need-a-company desperation, I-miss-him-so-much love messages, I'm-stressed-exam-is-near tension. But at the same time, "xxx.blogspot.com is only opened to invited readers" messages popped out so often. I guess, I was so busy this sem that I have paid less attention to my friends not around me.

I am aware of that very well. Unfortunately, I'm not so into blogsphere as enthusiastic as I was anymore. Just like I have lost interest in RC.

p/s: I said to myself - see no evil, do no evil, speak no evil. Why I just cant stick to my own promise?? *knock own head*

0 msgs: