Finally managed to force myself into taking more histories :) Am sticking to the 'one patient a day' rule. That makes me feel more satisfied academically, but at the same time more tired physically and mentally. Adding to the tiredness - house issues. Our kind friendly smiley-faced landlord was annoyed by us. Also hospital issues - met the most bitchy family of the semester. Sometimes the issues are minor, but when it happened when I was very tired, it became major. Dislike.
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 msgs:
Lim Zhi, how delightful to have a post written in English. I did not have to go to the translator program to figure this out. BTW, if you ever want my history, you can have it. I want you to be my doctor if I ever go to Malaysia, so keep studying hard.
wei! apa yg annoy ur landlord?
[keith] Hi there! I had to use english because the computers in my university do not have chinese! :) Keith you are the sweetest patient, but I would prefer to meet you outside the hospital if you come to Msia!
[alex] oh i tell u in skype soon :D
Yay, It's in English!! Sounds like a rough few days! It'll all be ok in the end...with some badminton :)
Post a Comment