Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Manchester and its complications

I decided to write in English again - merely because I am lazy to change the language.

Had a very fruitful journey to Manchester (despite the terrible nauseous journey) after attending the AskDoctorClarke course. It was an extremely intensive course which compiled almost all the important bits of my 5-year medical college into 2 full days. Deadly useful I swear.

Of course there is a price to pay for my gains - as I mentioned earlier, the journey to Manchester was one of the worst so far. The nauseous feeling started from the moment I left Galway until I reach Manchester. Awful experience. Immediately after coming back from Manchester, the usual busy schedule resumed - tutorials, rounds etc. At the midst of all the tiredness, there was a story that I haven't tell anyone - I was hit by a lorry on the way back from the hospital. Well, maybe the statement sounded a bit serious. I was actually 'touched' by a reversing mini lorry when I was waiting to cross a busy road. It was not my fault, I swear. I gave the driver a very unfriendly stare. He looked scared, but I was in a bad mood so maybe he deserved that?

Good news! I lost interest in the Sims social. But I have just discovered yet another interesting one - Cooking Dash. Bad news!

0 msgs: