Thursday, January 5, 2012

1st day of school!

I feel like I am back to 7yo, when I started my very first day of primary school. Full of excitement.


xx   in my room   xx

It is my last sem weh! My very last few months as a student! :)
So I prepared my attire (pinafore! just like school uniform). Packed my bag. Planned what breakfast to eat. Set my alarm. Then I went to bed at 11pm. But I stayed awake until a few hours later. I knew that I underestimated my excitement when I woke up a few times in the night checking the time. But when the alarm finally rang, I chose to snooze it a few times. Last minute lazy out.


xx   in the hosp   xx

Today was fun. :) Learnt a lot about ophthalmology that I find myself very interested in. For the first time as a medical student, I found a blood vessel via an ophthalmoscope! Then traced it down until I see the optic disc! Then found the fovea too! Without using pupil dilator! I was so excited and so proud of myself! (Yea well maybe I am a bit sampalao here I agree)

No internet in the house, same for the next few days. No upcoming blog post in mandarin until the internet is back :)

0 msgs: