Tuesday, March 23, 2010

history presenting

YY was kind enough to gave us an opportunity to present histories.

Presented 1 myself, and witnessed a few presented by fellow coursemates. Somehow I think I'm 1 step behind the locals, but 1 step ahead of some of my countrymen. In this foreign land, there's something that we are far behind the locals - confidence. As Asians, we were taught to be humble since young. But in this field, confidence wins.

I used to present the way my countrymen did, until I presented to an Irish intern. She was very particular, strict and stern, but I really like it. She was like splashing a pail of water onto my head, that I finally have a clear view of the utmost importance in history presenting. I really really appreciate that only chance I had with her.

Had a great weekend eat-out and more-than-enough sleeping hours. Now, it's time to rearrange the knowledge gained throughout this strand, and get ready for the next. ;)

0 msgs: