Felt like a Monday today, because I just had so much fun yesterday on St Paddy's. So fast, it's Friday tomorrow. Feel like the week has just started.
The weekend before Paddy's was a busy one. Early celebration of H's bday, and potluck in Charm's. The whole church-lunch-afterlunch lasted till late evening. But at least, we got all the masks ready, with the help of many of us!
This year, I was in the parade, as a green faced robot distributing free masks/stickers/tattoos. I enjoyed seeing the smiles upon receiving free goodies. There's one middle aged lady asking for stickers. When I gave her the whole stack (about 10), she uttered in surprise "God bless you!". I didn't get to see the parade, but I had lots of fun, my way! :D
GI medicine doesn't seem too interesting to me. Very slack, a lot more free time compared to surgery. But the medicine staff are wayyyyyy more friendly than the surgeons. I like them, I respect them, but undeniably, I miss the theatre. Or probably, I have got most on the checklist signed, that I have lost the enthusiasm in this rotation. Instead of attending clinic, I followed seniors in the wards for revision. It somehow helps me more, I think. ;)
I love Friday.

0 msgs:
Post a Comment