Sunday, April 18, 2010

laughters and tears

Ti kong heard my shouts. Very soon after my previous post, my summer trip is finally confirmed.

While I was enjoying my weekend with meals and Wii and trip planning, a few friends of mine are in pain. One of us have to cancel her trip due to volcanic ash spreading across the sky above Europe. Lucky for her, at least she wasn't stuck at her destination. 1 month ago, I was planning to travel during this time too. My trip could have been cancelled too if it succeeded at the first place.

Whereas at the same time, some of them are stuck at where they are. One of us lost her beloved father recently. She was very devastated and depressed for not being by her father's side during the last few moments. Adding more to her pain, flights cancellation doesn't allow her to fly back home for the funeral.

Academic wise, I was doing the critical care module where I get to go to the ICU or HDU or the gynae theatre. Lots of things that I have learnt and I start to consider anaesthesiology. Too early to say anything but I shall keep my options open. Accidentally stole a colleague's 'LMA insertion' due to my sudden intrusion. My fault.

My emotion graph is peaking and down-sloping a lot for the past few days. I love changes, but I like tranquility too at the same time.

0 msgs: