Vascular is what I'm doing this week. Very nice team with nice reg, nice SHO, nice interns. Haven't meet the consultant yet so far, poor guy, being stuck at the states due to airspace closure.
We are exposed to lots and lots of practices, both in histories and examinations due to pushy staff. I really like it though sometimes I feel like I'm being forced to. I spotted a sense of inconfidence while seeing others' presentation, which I might show it too without my own awareness. If only someone could tape down silently and show to me.
While a family member is having an ulcer, I'm dealing with lots and lots of ulcers this week. Today in the theatre, I saw something that is more than an ulcer. A very necrotic one with the big toe almost separated from the foot. And the owner of this wound ended up having a above-knee amputation.
Spotted fuss and sarcasm among some of us. Omg, please la. Look into the mirror before commenting.
Friday, April 30, 2010
of ulcers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 msgs:
Post a Comment